Freudian Slips: Daybreak

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 29, 2007

Daybreak

Up at the crack of dawn on recent vacation, I snapped this serene picture over Corolla, North Carolina. Staring at the photo seems all I can do to keep the days from bleeding into nights. Like bolting sunrises, another summer season brimming of promises is setting too quickly for my liking.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Wow, so isn't just me suffering that way. What DID happen to all the promise of summer? I almost feel like bargaining for more time - just give one month of summer back and I'll do it better this time....pay better attention to opportunity, take better advantage of the time, be more appreciative, have more fun and more rest ....

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pic, don't see any fingerprints either

6:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

e,
like sand in an hourglass, these are the days of our lives.

anonymous,
It's all in the prep work with glass cleaner. te-he.

9:01 PM  
Blogger e said...

LOL

I only regret that I have but one life to live.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe...joe has me reading your blogs now...and just wanted to comment on this one...beautiful pic...i miss NC...but i will always have the memory..by the way is there any decaf left..haha..lisa

9:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

e,
Cute. Not a reincarnationist I take it?

Lisa,
It only took you 3 years to visit. Please come back soon and I am glad you visited. It was a wonderful vacation, one the kids will remember forever. I still have to scan the photographer's pictures for everyone.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the way that you worded that is even more romantic than that photo. Sigh.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jessica,
You are a born romantic.

12:10 PM  
Blogger E said...

I'm with Jessica. Beautifully said.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us