Freudian Slips: Ping Pong - Amazing Skills

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

July 23, 2007

Ping Pong - Amazing Skills

You do not have to be a skilled table tennis player to appreciate this amazing video.

6 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

We should be so fast! Amazing video!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
did it remind you of my ping pong heyday at Ancora? te-he.

12:13 AM  
Blogger e said...

makes me long for the feel of my tennis racquet in my hand.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

e,
I thought i was outstanding at table tennis myself until I saw this video. Humbling.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Jeff Plumb said...

It is an impressive video I must admit. If you want to try and learn some of these skills yourself, then you should checkout the Ping Skills website at http://www.pingskills.com/

8:05 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jeff,
I am not Plumb out of luck. I know some of these skills.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us