Freudian Slips: A Cut Above the Rest

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 08, 2008

A Cut Above the Rest

The left shrub awaits a haircut after finishing the right one. I trimmed the right one with hedge clippers before final detailing was exercised with household scissors. Hedging all bets, this is as high as I can let the shrubs grow if I still want to do the topiary myself.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

you and Edward scizzorhands in the same photo?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shrubs look a little tall,they are hiding a beautiful home,and would great half the height ....where is schulesy

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am..... Hey that looks like one of my ladders! Can I borrow your ice bucket?

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to be spiraling out of control.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive work! I would be too lazy to climb up that high. I'd give 'em a good chopping, all the way to the ground. He-he.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
I left Schulsey onthe tennis court.

anonymous,
looks to be spiraling out of control. hah?

jessica,
I told you before to reach for the stars. lol

7:46 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

I like gardening as much as the next guy, but that is too high for me.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
you really do have something against my green looking yard. lol

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us