Freudian Slips: Let's Get Ready to Bubble, The Sequel

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 13, 2008

Let's Get Ready to Bubble, The Sequel

I guess I am hanging around movie sets too much. Here I tried to take movie making to another level with this You Tube video showcasing my other side business.
This little number took about 20 hours to compile and edit. It is the sequel to my first movie with the same title. The previous version was online only 5 months but it had over 1,200 views and ranked fifth in the world under a You Tube search for its subject matter. I pulled it in favor of the sequel simply because I knew I could make a better movie about a better product. Starting over is always a gamble but by keeping the day job risk taking is that much easier.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This explains why your STARMETER is up 208% from last week.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
hah

9:29 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

So where's Kate Smith?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
I can't figure it out. I do not know whether you gain or lose respect with me when you talk like a straight man.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us