Freudian Slips: Riding the Septa Commercial

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 19, 2008

Riding the Septa Commercial

-Joseph Tornatore in actual footage from Septa commercial

This catchy Septa commercial Getting Home Should Be the Easiest Part of the Day is getting major airtime on several television stations in a Fall Extended Service Campaign. I appear at the end of the 30 second spot as the car mechanic tinkering under the hood of this vintage 1969 Ford Thunderbird.
At this juncture of the commercial, the voiceover reassures the viewer that on a public transit commute "The best part about work is going home. The best part about my acting work here computes to going home and seeing myself on television. While the commercial is not all about me, I am definitely along for the ride.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thrilla In Hi-Nilla II

Where is Schulsey?
Looking for his game. He found it!

4:35 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

ah, also collecting royalty's coulb be nice

10:35 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anoynmous,
stick to the subject.

mommanator,
Don't waste your time waiting by my mailbox.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also heard Joe the "Tornado" Tornatore did a scene for Septa where he played a hot dog vender. But, the cart blew up so that scene didn't air. A shame.

Big Joe Grizzly

P.S. I could go for a hot dog now.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

big joe,
sometimes acting is a Dog gone shame.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe for some, but, I hope it's not for you. If it is, I hope you at least get free hot dogs out of it my friend!

Take it Easy,
Big Joe Grizzly

5:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

big joe grizzly,
funny guy. you can't win them all that is all I have to say.

7:58 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Seeing all of these photo's of you acting makes me want to go out and try too......oh look something shiny......

1:14 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

honk,
not as easy as it looks here. someone had to teach me how to use a wrench in this scene. lol

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us