Freudian Slips: All Aboard The Happening

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

June 13, 2008

All Aboard The Happening

- Joseph Tornatore as J. Dropik.
M. Night Shyamalan's The Happening opened up nationwide in theatres today. Not to be confused with HBO's Entourage TV show produced by Mark Wahlberg, I took my entourage to the movie premier starring Mark Wahlberg. All four signature members of my entourage, including my wife, agree that I am recognizeable in close-up as a train conductor for about 7 seconds opposite lead actor Mark Wahlberg.
My wife apparently thought my acting was to die for when she said, "I wish you were one of the ones to die." It is hard to please everyone. Sometimes I pretend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Whoa. You've been a busy man!

Wishing the movie well ...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Weary,
Even What's Happening ends up Re-Run. lol

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us