Freudian Slips: Something to Chew On

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

May 01, 2008

Something to Chew On

Somebody unwittingly asked a sarcastic person like myself what I thought about the following newspaper headline as it appeared in the Gloucester County Times:
Mars Buying Gum Maker Wrigley.

I replied, "When mankind finally lands on the planet Mars, let's hope we can walk and chew gum at the same time."
-Soemtimes chewing the fat is just that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

Can't seem to put my head around this one, am I being dumb or what!?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
My wife didn't get it either. Back to the drawing board.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us