Random Observations of a Shopper
- I saw a uniformed supermarket checkout girl buying groceries in the Self Checkout line. Talk about death by proxy.
- I can't hold a candle to the fact that ice cream cakes are not made from one poof of flour.
- A grave blanket on clearance sale at a pet store. What is next, sun block for melting ice cubes?
- I can never find cone coffee filters in packets greater than 100 but basket shaped filters sell in bulk packs of 500. Somebody needs to break the mold at Papperidge Farm.
- When I think back on it, grapefruits are now the size of the oranges of my childhood. Too bad that I can barely afford any fruit, regardless of size, in my adulthood.
- There is something wrong with the world today when a crate of bottled water crafted into eco-friendly containers is for sale next to a free public water fountain.
- Paying .75 cents a minute to call a lottery hotline to find out that you are an even bigger loser.