Freudian Slips: An Obama Nation

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 20, 2008

An Obama Nation

I know little about politics. As swarmy as the political arena is, I am not ashamed to admit that I keep my hat out of the dirty ring. I thought by listening to two mentally retarded clients talk about the upcoming presidential election that it would at least keep my interest.

The mildly reatarded woman led the discussion. "It's about time someone with a Virginia led this country."
The man said. "You mean vagina, don't ya?"
"That is what I said."

"Well, I'm voting for a man." replied her staunch counterpart.

"Who?' she asked. "There are two of them."

"That Obama guy."

"No way." she squeaked. "That would be an abomination."

He corrected, "It's Obama nation not abomination."
"I meant abomination. I know what I am talking about."

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

Very funny, sorry I missed the rest of the conversation!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about being lost in translation?????

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say vagina, I say virgina! You say Obama nation, I say abomination! You say potato, I say potahto! Let's call the whole thing off...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
You would have to return to work for that.

anonymous,
Being left out of consideration, Mccain never had it so good.

anonymous,
Can't do that. A nation awaits the chance for lower gas prices.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe - the other day, I overheard one of your nephews say to his brother (your other nephew)that, "the only things I'm afraid of these days are ... Osama, Obama and Yo' Momma!"

When I asked him what that actually meant he said he didn't rightly know, but it sounded good when it rolled off the tongue.

Ironically, his sentiment sums up much of the political rhetoric these days, I think. Sounds good when it rolls off the tongue, but does anyone know exactly what it all actually means!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Crimp,
Watch it. Yo mamma is mine.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us