Freudian Slips: Talent Bubbling Over

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 17, 2008

Talent Bubbling Over

I clawed my way through the South Jersey bubble hockey league to qualify for a briar patch low seed in the playoffs. I am the old man on the far table sweating profusely through his red sweater playing against a lightning rod player nicknamed Reckless A Dan-don. The playoff rounds were triple elimination and I managed to stay alive until the third hour. The competition was fierce. In fact, the first and second place winners in our SJ league finished second and third in a national invitational tournament held last weekend.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

good going

10:49 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
still love my toys.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am the old man on the far table sweating profusely" lol, nice, there's the Joe I know and love! Lol.

But you didn't finish your story, what place did you come in and out of how many people? Also how did the Italian players do in this tournament?

Take it Easy,
The Italian Mr. T

P.S. I Pity the Fool!!! And Chump!!!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

The Italian Mr. T,
We can go to instant replay if you want but I think I placed sixth in the tournament.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, 6th place out of 6 people, not bad!!! I Pity the Fool!!!

Italian Mr.T

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us