Freudian Slips: OCD on the Bubble

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 01, 2008

OCD on the Bubble

Maybe my obsessive qualities finally got the best of my practical nature. Over the last year, I have slowly become obsessed with movie making software. I just dipped deep into my empty pockets and bought a new state-of-the art computer whose quad core processor can adequately handle my mutli-faceted media driven needs. Now I am overlaying musical tracks to home movie clips and creating sentimental treasures like there is no tomorrow. I am forever directing movies in my mind. While it takes me painstaking hours to create professional quality movie footage, these memories will last a lifetime, possibly longer. I realize that this newfound hobby is an extension of my interest in acting but frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.
Here is a link to one of my movie shorts, Let's Get Ready to Bubble, that I uploaded to You Tube. I could only get my second rate beta copy of this movie to upload to You Tube so it has two kinks that will be ironed out in time. Ever the entrepreneur, it advertises my attention to detail on 3 inch miniature hobby work that turns occasional coin. After all, I must pay for this new computer somehow. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched it! I liked it! I think you did a great job of it!

Only one question remains: Which ham are you serving tonight?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
The actor in me rarely vacates with a camera rolling.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us