Freudian Slips: When Tomorrow Comes

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

January 28, 2007

When Tomorrow Comes

I do not claim to be a visionary but I do tend to think about the future in an ever-changing world. With the world requiring greater reliance on sophisticated technological equipment, parents are raising children who can aptly type 75 words per minute on a computer keyboard while simultaneously instant messaging to six different people. These same sedentary children seem to lack the necessary social skills to articulate their feelings one on one.
I tantalized over what institutions from the present might still be iconic in the next generation. I closed my eyes and arrived at some introductory future phrases single people might say to each other when first meeting.
“What do you sell on Ebay?” he asked.
She plays hard to get. “After you tell me whatcha got on your Ipod?”
Then he delivers the pick-up line, “What is your instant message name, I think I might like to type you some day.”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "Wanna check out my hands free device".

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us