Freudian Slips: The Ham in Thanksgiving

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 22, 2007

The Ham in Thanksgiving

Anyone sense the ham bone in me as I lavishly prepare to stuff dual birds for Thanksgiving 2007? I ham what I ham. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

Funny, I see three turkeys in that picture. Happy Thanksgiving!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bird in your right hand is still screaming for its mama!

10:26 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Is it like a bird in the hand & 2 in the bush! Happy cooking & Thanksgiving

11:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

eatmisery,
you are bad to the bone.

anonymous,
It's all gravy now.

mommanator,
happy thanksgiving.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, You're the biggest ham I know.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

catherine mary,
I came a long way from Meatball.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us