Freudian Slips: Secret Hideaway

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 08, 2007

Secret Hideaway

Riddle me this costumed crusaders, I thought that the bat cave was in an undisclosed location?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Well, I checked with my resident comic book expert who informs me that there are several caves that Bat Man uses, the main one runs under Wayne Manor and ends somewhere at the border of his estate in the woods.

He also started telling me something about the other Bat Caves around Gotham, but I kind of dazed out and can't recall what he said.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
He has too much useful information that, like caves, leaves me in the dark.

8:03 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

that was only a general direction sign-I bet qwe would get lost finding it!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
I hear Evil Chicken has this location marked on his GPS. lol

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that there is a North, South, East and West entrance leading to the Bat Cave.

If you are looking to get a little peak at those funny looking tights,don't just look out for his utility belt, but look out for his little dog too!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

I was trying for a little something extra here, Joe ... such as the Route number in your photo. But alas ... 'twas 1965 and NOT '64 when the first show aired on TV. Dang, I wanted that one so bad I could taste it.

Guess I'll have to find my irony fix this morning on some other crusade.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

weary,
I stopped looking for the route of all evil. lol

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us