Freudian Slips: Time Flies

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 15, 2007

Time Flies

While on vacation from work this week, I have found myself spending it in typical obsessive compulsive fashion. I just finished transferring 78 hours of home movies on obsolete videotape to cool playing DVD. The burn process occured in actual time with my television on so I watched my children grow up round the clock in an eye-batting week. I took chapter notes of each DVD’s contents for prosperity and produced them on nifty CD labels.
The home movies proved to be a startling revelation to me. I could not digest how much the people in my life have changed before my very eyes. Time flies when you are on vacation.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The present moment in time is the most important one to savor!!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

I envey your fortitude to contiinue that for a week! want some of mine to do?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
consider me PRESENT and accounted for.

mommanator,
that could get a little up close and personal. lol

1:00 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

What a job! I'm looking at saving my fairly extensive LP collection to CDs. I've been putting it off now for too long a time. Perhaps there's something to be said for just holding on to the actual vinyls as they sit. :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

weary,
Now I have moved on to converting my sports vhs video library to dvd.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us