Freudian Slips: Whoa Doggies!

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 11, 2007

Whoa Doggies!

Something tells me these pups aren't going to be the average adoption down at the local SPCA. I hope a special effects genius is responsible for doctoring this photograph but the adult dastardly dog looks awfully like my friend's great grandmother.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

This has to be a doctored pic! otherwise, get them a doctor! They look so awful!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Mommanator,
Putting the mutt in mutation.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This art exhibit.....and I might add.....a very beautiful piece of work....makes my nimble fingers twitch with envy.

8:24 PM  
Blogger e said...

I think they're kind of cool-looking

8:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
Reinds me of the crack of a double yolk.

e,
okay, I am a minority on this one.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us