Freudian Slips: Christmas in July

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

July 10, 2007

Christmas in July

Joe Tornatore wrapping up Christmas 1980.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

OMG were a baby or what, was that the first image of a new mustache

11:04 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
Elmer's glue held that mustache in place until New Years Eve.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

seems like yesterday, huh?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
A mere 1,832 IHP's ago.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if your smiling because you think that you are getting a pair of painter's pants...

11:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jennifer,
Who appointed you the fashion police?

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lucky that you did not get a ticket. Did I hit a sore spot or is it just a paint spot.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jennifer,
You want to talk about sore spots? Checkout the yellow pages for topnotch plumbers. Try and stay in state this time.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try not to make a "crack" about your painters pants again. However,those prehistoric pants really need to be shipped to Florida to be buried with those dinosaurs. Ooops, did it again.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS had that mustache! LOL!

I remember that picture quite well and I know that I probably still have an exact copy of it around somewhere. ;)

- Steph

7:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

steph,
if it is not hanging up in your bedroom, I know that you are over me. he-he.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DAWG!!!! LOL!

I'm sure it's collecting dust around here somewhere.... ;)

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph and Joe,

That is the Joe I remember! About 4 years later I had one of those crappy mustaches, too! Good Lord, I'm glad the 80's are over.

Mike S

PS You should post that pic of us at the Playboy Club in AC.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mike,
as we know know in our middle age, any hair growth is good.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us