Freudian Slips: A Cinderella Story

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

June 14, 2007

A Cinderella Story

An enamored fellow with Cinderella in 1998.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

what a lovely picture, of Cindy!
Must not have any words of wisdom to share to post a pic of 1998

10:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
I cannot believe she wanted her picture with me. Thankfuly, she forwarded me a copy. lol

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture Joe! It sure beats a picture with Giuseppe.

Grinchy

7:11 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

grinchy,
Coincidences are a contagion.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

I once had a picture taken with
Donald Duck who asked me to run away with him. I can only guess because I could not see a face under the mask. It was a funny memory though!

Oh, about your lying post...How could you watch star wars six times? Trying out for the Guinness Book of records (forgive spelling)?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
That is waddle away with Donald Duck, yuck yuck.
Interesting story to the Star Wars movie. My brothers and I were responsible to paint the den and kitchen of the family home. After my brother's abandoned me for bed, I decided to work all night to finish the project by myself. Star Wars playing on a microwave sized VCR kept me company.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us