Freudian Slips: New Orleans, As I Remember It

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

December 28, 2006

New Orleans, As I Remember It

-One Bourbon Street, one New Orleans visitor, one pre-hurricane vacation.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you holding up the poles or visa versa ? If the latter you must have forgotten to take your Monavie that morning.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe

My banks HQ is in NO...I have been there many times before and since Katrina. Bourbon St is OK...however, the rest of it is destroyed and deserted...pretty sad.

Mike

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a Hollywood actor doing some pre-filming shots. Who else would wear such sun glasses?

7:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Joey Vie,
I'm holding up the poles.

Mike,
You and New Orleans, go figure.

Zelda,
I'm always making a spectacle of myself.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us