Freudian Slips: Knock Knock. Who is there? Free Publicity

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

June 14, 2005

Knock Knock. Who is there? Free Publicity

My printing company, JustBooks, asked me to forward a copy of my autobiography Stop and Smell the Silk Roses. JustBooks was contacted by a newspaper agency who wants to do a grassroots story on self-published books. I have been told my book will be considered for the story. The piece will run simultaneously in 24 different newspapers in the country. Keep your fingers crossed for free publicity thrown my way. It would be a long shot for my book to get selected but when opportunity knocks, I am the ears-a-plenty guy pressing a glass up to the front door. The book went out in first class mail today.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck, mate!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Best of luck Joe! Will you remember your friends when you make it rich in the land of milk and honey?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

That is so cool!

Lets just hope the newspapers are not The Star and the National Inquirer and The Weekly World News...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Tony,
Rooting for the underdog is one of my better hobbies. Thanks.

Zelda,
I will remember not only my friends but their pseudonyms too.

Pax,
Bad press only happens at dry cleaners.

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! one more reason to read your book. Good luck Joe! chi

2:02 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Chi,
Patience my dear Chi. When I mailed your book to Italy they told me it would arrive in four weeks. You might have time to take in another novel or two.

9:15 AM  
Blogger eatmisery said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I hope it turns out better than you expect.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Eatmisery,
Eatmisery loves company but I am hoping for the best. Thanks.

7:52 PM  
Blogger The Cuke said...

Get me a glass too

8:40 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

The Cuke,
Thanks for visiting. Yeah, glasses aren't just for drinking.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, that's great. It's a book well worth reading. I say to all of you out there. Buy the book. You will enjoy reading it. Emily

5:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Emily,
Thanks for the ringing endorsement.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us