Freudian Slips: Tagged

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

May 27, 2005

Tagged

Okay, I was forwarded this chain letter by Pax Romano and asked to complete the survey and publish it on my blog. I tried to instill wit while spilling the truth because I don't want my post to be called to the carpet cleaning by blog afficionado Daniel Rubin.
Three names you go by (that won't give away your identity): Dad, Too Much, Hey get over here and fix this.

Three screen names you've had: Pastor Joe Hornet, Hummada Hummada, Bee Man

Three physical things you like about yourself: chest, and the Arm and Hammer combination of biceps and endowment.

Three physical things you don't like about yourself: I do not like my voice which mumbles why I am not taller than 5’10” or can’t grow a rugged beard.

Three parts of your heritage: Italian, German, and last year I found out I was part Jewish.

Three things you are wearing right now: denim shorts that used to be too big for me last year, a polo shirt made by The Arizonia Jean Company, and tattered socks that wish they were on someone else’s feet.

Three favorite bands / musical artists: Springsteen over Evanesence with a side of Meatloaf.

Three favorite songs: Still Haven’t Found What I am Looking For by U2, She’s the One by Bruce Springsteen, I Am by Neil Diamond. Sounds like the jukebox of a schizophrenic.

Three things you want in a relationship: intimacy, sex, and time for both. Give me 22 minutes, I give you the world.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you: 1980’s teased hair, pillowy breasts starting with the third letter of the alphabet or deeper, and dumps. Can you say Farrah Fawcett?

Three of your favorite hobbies: tennis, racquetball, and enough balls left over to blog.

Three things you want to do really badly right now: refer to three things I want in a relationship. Call me in the morning.

Three things that scare you: anaphylaxis, stinging insects, motorcycle gangs

Three of your everyday essentials: puns, laughter, and irony

Three careers you have considered / are considering: writer, stand-up comic if not for bad knees, and archeologist if you can dig that

Three places you want to go on vacation: cruise to nowhere, cruise to somewhere, cruise to anywhere

Three kids' names you like: Tatiani, Tabitha, Jennifer.

Three things you want to do before you die: become a published writer, retire healthy, live long and prosper

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy: I am preoccupied with sports, I am attracted to war movies, and I eat the gristle off t-bone steaks like an unruly caveman

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl: I cook, food shop, and do the sewing. Any questions?

Three celeb crushes: Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore. The Moore the merrier would be Berry nice.

Three people to play next:

Jessika http://jessikahjarta.blogspot.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Joe,
Saul and Sylvia are so happy to find out that you are part of the Chosen People ... such a nice boy, it all makes sense now! Oy Gevalt!

11:35 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

Pastor Joe Hornet! what a great name.

I see one of our fears is the same, and that we share a jukebox of a schizophrenic. Great answers Joe.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jessika,
I wanted to name my firstborn Tabitha. It didn't go over big. Thanks for keeping Tabs on my website.

justrose,
Pastor Joe Hornet is an anagram Pax Romano came up for me.
By the way, I cut and pasted your template so I didn't even have to change the anaphylaxis answer but we break ranks at thunderstorms. Thunder claps are applause for sultry lovemaking.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us