Freudian Slips: Donovan McNabb Tug of War

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

October 04, 2010

Donovan McNabb Tug of War

97.5 The Fanatic Radio station has produced a You Tube video featuring the Donovan McNabb Tug of War event that I participated in.. I am the front man on the losing side wearing the white du-rag. I am indubiously shown as the first person to drink minestrone soup in this public spectacle. Let me tell you, the soup tasted full-bodied.
There is a wild rumor stirring that the Anti-Mcnabb team placed a ringer, a gym rat powerlifter, inside the Swoop mascot suit to ensure victory. No regrets, here because I own a gym membership myself. After the painful loss, checkout my huge bellyflop(second one to flop after the event was decided.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

That was one spectacular chunky soup bellyflop!!! How can you call it losing when you get to do that???

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You came home with soup in your clothes :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Winny Ninny,
There is no bad camera time for an actor. All good.

Anonymous,
I will never eat minestrone soup again, this life or next.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us