Freudian Slips: Bigger Than Life for a Moment

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 03, 2010

Bigger Than Life for a Moment

Lincoln Financial Field
Sitting at the 35 yard line of the last preseason game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets, I crooked my neck at the bigger than life Phanavision screen. During a stoppage in play of the first quarter, the Eagles Television Network ran a teaser trailer to the commercial I did for the team.

I excitedly realized that beside my beady eyes, tens of thousands of fans in the stadium got a glimpse of me on the big screen.

What had just occurred in a flash was surreal moment #248 in my lifetime.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
I am hearing now from my peeps that the full commercial ran on Tv during the telecast.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us