Freudian Slips: The I in Team Fandemonium

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 28, 2010

The I in Team Fandemonium

The strangest thing happened while a friend and I browsed the Eagles Television Network website. Investigating for the presence of an uploaded link or any publicly released information to the commercial I filmed for the Philadelphia Eagles, I simultaneously received an email from the Eagles Television Network producers. Probability odds would place those two situations concurring at about a million to one.
Having viewed footage from the commercial shoot, the producers were one step ahead of my curiosity. While I was looking for me, they had painstakingly tracked me down though my casting agency. Confident the commercial had not aired yet and uncertain whether I made the final cut, I was solicited for my interest in doing a feature for a television show. Tune into the Fandemonium show, which will begin airing on Saturday nights on WPHL-17, to see if an actor can be typecast playing himself. Sometimes when chasing the tail of life, it wags behind you. Smile for the camera, little doggie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us