Freudian Slips: Fly Like an Eagle movie on You Tube

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 31, 2010

Fly Like an Eagle movie on You Tube

Here is the You Tube link to Fly Like an Eagle, A Bird's Eye View of Joseph Tornatore. It is the five minute segment I produced for the WPHL-17 television show, Fandemonium. The producers of this show, Chris Barletto and Ray the Rant, contacted me about submitting material to air on an upcoming episode following the commercial I shot for The Eagles Television Network.
It is common knowledge that I have difficulty doing anything small so here is my big production. Although it took me twenty hours to produce with tempermental movie making software in only four days, I believe the end product captures the essence of my eccentric personality. Mindful that no publicity is bad news, please forward to your friends and enemies. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us