Freudian Slips: Meloncholy

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

June 05, 2010

Meloncholy

I saw a picture of a watermelon carving in a family magazine. The idea seemed ripe at the time but it took me another five years to get around to carve my first one into a colorful fruit bowl. The furled ribbon on top brings out the abundant green of the melon. I wish I had tackled this project sooner. The meloncholy of life bowls me over while ruminating over the things I aim to accomplish with a sharp knife.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous marcus said...

You go get your Emeril on buddy.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

marcus,
I accept fruit in my beer also.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous et said...

Yum! Yum! Ironically, the word verification is: delisha

2:14 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
coincidental irony...

3:01 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

looks good enough to eat!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us