Freudian Slips: Hotties For Sale!

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 22, 2009

Hotties For Sale!

I still haven't figured out all the facets of Facebook. I don't want to grab a Tommy gun and join a mafia. I don't want to put on hip boots and raise a farm. I don't want to be poked or farukled or tagged unless I'm it. I don't care enough to score high on obscure trivia contests that Cheers' Cliff Claven would wrap his head around.
Now a dear Facebook friend from a continent away has added me to a photo collage implying that I am not only desirable but for sale as a Hottie? I harken back to the time when only social blogs existed because they seem like simpler times right now. Hold on. I'm getting a text message on my cell phone...something about 700 rubles for an hour of my time. Will travel.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not really sure what to say about this...Ill let you explain later :)Di

8:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

I tried to explain it to you. Your daughter walked into the room and interrupted our conversation. I minimized the screen if by some chance you returned to broach the subject. I shut off my computer around midnight.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you realize your car was still parked at my house? Maybe, when you walked out of your house this morning to momentarily discover your car may have been stolen?

10:31 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

I was inside the car all night. What are you talking about?

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that explains the coffee mug and pair of slippers left at the curb.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOE, i THINK YOU'RE A HOTTIE! CATHERINE MARY

12:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
hardy hardy.

catherine mary,
thanks

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're a hottie, but I do know that you're one cool dude!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Retro Jordan Shoes said...

I have been reading the posts avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us