Freudian Slips: Deadliest Catchy TV Show

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 10, 2009

Deadliest Catchy TV Show

I have never owned a boat.

I have never been deep-sea fishing.

I am disinterested in the subject matter.

With those disclaimers being said, the television show Deadliest Catch has such superb camera lines and top shelf post-production work by way of editing and sound mixing...well it caught me too. I now watch this show whenever I can. It is no wonder this show won an Emmy hook, line and sinker.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous et said...

I watched the show last night; it had a crew catching king crabs. Yum! Yum! I couldn't get my mind off of cooking and eating those monsters long enough to enjoy the show. Crabs, beer, and me, now that's what I call a great combination!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
time for a crabfestr.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us