Freudian Slips: My Neck of the Woods on Earth Day

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 22, 2009

My Neck of the Woods on Earth Day

I spent Earth Day contacting hired engineers and township officials to protest a proposed residential development that will border my three acre wooded property and affect preserved wetlands. Something has got to be wrong in my neck of the woods when I am fighting urbanization on Earth Day.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let your neck of the woods become another Washington Township! Good for you!

Hope all is well. :)

Steph

8:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

when Greentree Road became a four lane highway Charlie Quay rolled over in his grave.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the site clearing equipment rolls in are we gonna see you in a bee suit tied to a tree in protest?

8:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
all that and mad as a hornet. Tonight is the town council meeting. I have two pages of objections prepared.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us