Freudian Slips: Trash Talking

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 14, 2009

Trash Talking

The fulll length feature film, The Nail has made its way into The Philadelphia Film Festival with a couple of premier showings later this month. The Phiiladelphia Inquirer is rumoring its sale to Twentieth Century Fox. The trailer is posted on You Tube.

William Forsthye opens the theatrical trailer and I play his bar bouncer in this film. The beginning of the street fight that I acted in as a tough guy starts at 1:37 seconds when Tony Luke Jr. and Leo Rossi exchange words. Over three hundred film credits of experience goes into the scene that I join. I had to play a tough guy but when this much talent surrounds you it is easy to become a shrinking violet. How often does a prolific actor such as William Forsthye tell you alone to go take out the trash on film...with Leo Rossi, Billy Gallo and Tony Luke Jr. all in frame?
I am not trash talking here. I made the final cut!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Wow! Tony Danza, South Philly, a Rocky-like story ... how can this not be a hit. Maybe next year will be your Sundance year after all!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
My acting career is closer to sundown than Sundance. lol

5:57 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

O you can take anyones trash out, while trash talking them.
you are just a late bloomer. you ahve been in pics, each one a notch in the belt! keep the chin up

5:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
Chin is up, just don't want to get ahead of myself. I emailed the director. Hope he emails me back whether I made the final cut.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe you made the cut your scene looks great!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Tony Luke,
Considering you took all of my camera time in Invincible this is sweet redemption. lol Let's do a third movie together.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us