Freudian Slips: Rounding into Shape

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 23, 2007

Rounding into Shape

After three weeks of not being well enough to workout at the gym, I returned today in sluggish fashion. My supple stomach felt like this on the situp bench.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

When I first saw this I said OMG that cant be JT's belly! If it is I am immediately putting him on a strict diet- get to my office quickly before I retire so I can give ya some counselling! LOL
But then I said the hair color is too dark! MORE LOL
Well at any rate keep paying for the exercise classes!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
one of my sponsors asked me today during an IHP meeting if this picture was my belly too. Hardly.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Than cannot be the fine chisseled abs of an up and coming actor! At least you're still going to the gym. Miss ya,

7:49 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Zelda,
Up and coming should neve be associated with a middle aged frame. Its like a 40 year old bridesmaid.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us