Freudian Slips: Ides of March

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 16, 2007

Ides of March

Upon further introspection, this may be the worst month of March on record in my life. I cannot even talk about it yet. I am neither well enough nor strong enough to blog at the moment. I offer these statements as only a pardon for the lack of blogging on the empty spaces of Freudian Slips. I expect more out of myself by next week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound as though you need more than a hug to cure what ails you!!!
Get well, soon!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
much more than that.

9:31 AM  
Blogger rfvgardens said...

Hang in there Joe, don't sweat the small s**t, you got friends to do dat. We got your back bro.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

rf,
one problem. it's not small stuff.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us