Freudian Slips: Bench Warmers

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 04, 2007

Bench Warmers

As I stepped over a homeless man sleeping atop a heat vent on Walnut street in center city Philadelphia this morning, I realized more than myself longed for an early spring. I want to sit on a park bench and feel the warmth of sunshine beaming down on my face. I never checked with the man but I think the homeless feel the same way.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Wow. Where is this?

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting for real "Winter" here! We are having a six months Spring and I am fed up with it... I just wanted to show snow to my baby, but Jack Frost didn't come around to us

4:33 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

this was just an internet picture, Chi. i think it is of Norway. We haven't had much snow this winter.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

e,
Norway, I think. not local.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us