Freudian Slips: Pardon the Interruption

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

February 09, 2007

Pardon the Interruption

This obsessive compulsive sort may be running himself into the ground. My work caseload imploded to the extent that it required the shuffling of human beings and paperwork to better homes. The emotionally charged relocations have required longer work hours and thereby taken me away from my normal desk duties. Moving entertainment centers and triple dressers with vanity mirrors in freezing temperatures has also been physically exhausting. I have strapped this Girl Friday to my desk until I return.

On the homefront, I am within pages of finishing up a book that took me six steady years to write and twenty years thinking about how to write it up to publishing standards. While tooling and editing the final chapters with manic glee, I got a call to be a background extra in a movie. That gig has turned into something bigger at the worst possible time. I am running on pure adrenaline now with an expected crash impact time of this Sunday morning.

My next post will be from the other side of dawn. Pardon the interruption.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow down a bit, so that you can catch up to yourself!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second the notion offered ny anonymous

11:24 AM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Joe,
I understand that it's only when we push through adversity that we come out cleaner, clearer and accomplished. Best of luck! Cannot wait to say I knew him when.....

1:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Anonymous,
good advice.

The Vault,
Speak for yourself. lol

Zelda,
Nobody really knows me.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us