Freudian Slips: Crossroads

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

May 11, 2006

Crossroads

Even shallow relationships are crossroads in life.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nazli Hardy said...

Oh the ponderings of man! (and woman)

(Oh Joe - add D for Da Vinci Code to the other 2 for movies to see with the wife.

I don't care whether it's fact of fiction, I loved the book and I am going to be entertained by the movie - that's that!!)

always - your movie reviewer ;-)
Dr. Nazli

10:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Dr.
It's embarrasing enough that you beat me to the movies. Now you got to point out that you already read The Da Vinci Code. I am on page 323.
I did get out to see the movie Poseidon with my oldest daughter. Not as good as the original but, if I may draw on the original, I realize There Has Got to Be a Remake After.

7:56 PM  
Blogger E said...

Great photo! thanks for the laugh.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

E,
I have never been at that juncture in my life. lol

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us