Freudian Slips: As The World Turns

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 20, 2006

As The World Turns

I Google image searched a former professional baseball player by the name of Del Unser only to hit rock bottom with this unusual spread. Even a well-traveled journeyman outfielder like Del could turn another cheek and I don't think he could ever look this secular.
Finding these naked buttocks makes me worry what children get exposed to as they search for information on the Internet. Children too have the whole world in their hands with the click of a mouse button. Speaking of world views, I wish to digress and discuss geography. At 45 degrees longitude and 30 degrees latitude, the embattled country of Iraq falls right in between the cracks.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

LOL - Iraq in the cracks. Too, too true.

I once tried to go to the website for a well-known sporting goods store (it goes by our VP's first name) by typing the store name (I used the plural rather than the possessive "s" at the end) into the address box, minus the "sporting goods" part of the store's name.

Oh.My.Goodness.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

merci,
oh, those the bare necessities.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Nazli Hardy said...

but, but, but ... oh never mind!

Joe - how are you my friend?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Dr.
Doing fine. no ifs, ands, and one butt.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Imagine my shock when I came to your blog to read your latest witty bit of writing and what do I find?!

This is an outrage!

What about the children?!?!?

:::makes a frantic call to the DIBAA (Decency In Blogging Association of America):::

7:25 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
What a fleshy point. In perpetuating the stark realities, I hope the message gets conveyed.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Someone I worked with years ago referred to Iraq as a pimple on the ass of the world. This brings all new meaning to that little phrase.

I'm just thankful the USA isn't in the crack - if only because a zoom-shot might actually show the Grand Canyon.

[disgusted with self now]

8:14 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

weary,
a deep and dark thought.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got into this from the Masto site. It's about "time". Emily

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops Joe, my comment was supposed to go under It's About Time not under this behind crack map naked buttocks picture. Just think if I got into it by mistake so are the children. Emily PS cancel out my post before this one.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Emily,
Thanks for visiting again. This is as risque as Freudian Slips has ventured.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us