Freudian Slips: To The Letter of the Danielle's Law

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 06, 2005

To The Letter of the Danielle's Law

On September 20th 2005 I posted a controversial story entitled Danielle’s Law and Rescue 911. It was about the New Jersey law which resulted following the tragic death of a developmentally disabled person in a group home. Evidently, the Google search engine is alive and well. Jenna Martin, the senior editor of Epilepsy.com, sent me an email shortly after my posting and requested an interview. I granted a brief phone interview and contributed to her news article called N.J. State Law Causes Concern in Epilepsy Community. It is rewarding for Freudian Slips to get referenced as a source. Not only do I have a voice, I have found listeners. Thanks Jenna for your concerned voice in the disabled community!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us