Freudian Slips: A Non-Taxing Acting Role

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

February 02, 2010

A Non-Taxing Acting Role

I participated as a background extra in a commercial currently being pitched to Turbo Tax. In the last segment of the thirty second spot, I am pictured on the far right hanging onto the edge frame of the commercial. Although it is neither center stage nor foreground, I became familiar with the script as the assigned understudy for a principle actor.
They say certain acting roles can be taxing. This was not one of them for me. You know, I just wanted more accountability in my first Turbo Tax commercial.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you've not been added as a dependent on someone else's tax return!!!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us