Freudian Slips: A Bird's Eye View

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

May 14, 2009

A Bird's Eye View

This is me on a bird watching jaunt right in our backyard. A member of the Audubon Society, my tour guide identified over 25 different bird species on our wooded property. Our acreage is on landlocked protected wetlands so the pristine woods has been virtually untouched and unchanged from the way nature shaped it. What sights I beheld.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

and look at you in your SUnday best!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
that was once my monday thru friday best. lol

7:56 PM  
Anonymous et said...

Joe, this picture, of your woods, reminds me of the wonderful days I spent as a youth in the Meadows.
Those serendipitous days are long gone, but the memories are always there for the awakening. In particular, there is nothing I like better than the sweet pungent scent of fresh undergrowth coupled with the wonderful sense of being one with nature.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
I worked up such an appetite, I ate a foot long hoagies and a Jewish pickle afterwards. I think you can relate to at least the latter from your childhood too.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous et said...

Yes, my mouth is watering at the thought of it. I could make a Jewish pickle (cost five cents) last all day...bit by bit.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't nature grand...it's certainly worth fighting for

7:45 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
Nature nuturing.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't is an amazing sight just to hear the sounds and see the sights of the woods? I especially like the sounds of the deer nibbling the leaves off of the bushes.

Oh, Everytime I go into the deli I buy some jewish pickles and can't wait to eat one with my sandwich. It just makes the sandwich taste that much better. Catherine Mary

1:36 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

catherine mary,
we would fight over the last pickle then.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Ahh the serenity, few of us are so lucky!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
the bee suit suggests otherwise. lol

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, we would fight over the pickle, but I would win. Catherine Mary

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us