Freudian Slips: Face the Nation..with Facebook

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 01, 2009

Face the Nation..with Facebook

I joined the glorious multitudes on Facebook for unkown reasons. It seems like everyone is registering on Facebook. Let's just say, I grew curious about people soliciting me emails wanting to be my cyberspace friend.

I will still keep the blog up and running. Admitedly, I do not know how to use Facebook or what its advantages are. Anyone who wants to find me can Google my full name. The time I checked on this my name was #1 in the world in frequency of hits. How Facebook will unite me to the masses...I do not know.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

FB is fun but exasperating at times. I have the most trouble getting online with it. once there it is quite enjoyable

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, let's FACE it, BEElieve it or not, I think you have all the angles covered as far as getting your name out to the masses.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
We will see how it works out.

Anonymous,
What's more outlet..between friends.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Facebook is all about people desperately seeking "I don't know what?"

And, when it's found, they don't recognize it for what it's worth!

I was recently put on Facebook by a well meaning relative.....so, when I find that something that I'm not desperately seeking, I'll face up to it and shout for joy.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
It could be Desperately Seeking Snoozing. Giving it a shot.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Day 3 on Facebook and I wonder who all these people are that want to be my friend. I know my friend, but I don't know their friends nor do I care to know their friends' friends. I just don't get it! Don't these people have better things to do besides writing on walls and indiscriminately picking up "friends" as if they were in a "Red Light" district.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe & ET

I'm in the "Red Light" district and enjoying every minute of it.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us