Freudian Slips: Father Figure Wanted

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

January 20, 2009

Father Figure Wanted

This is a legitimate ad lifted from an actor's website for the Maryland area. Too bad I do not have touches of gray and am not fractionally Korean with a Hispanic appearance. I would do the paying gig for nothing but a porterhouse steak with fried mushrooms and an endless wave of Corona's.
Need someone to act as my father for dinner with ex-girlfriend who is trying to get closure on our relationship. She is from out of state and never met my parents, and unfortunately the weekend she is coming my parents are out of town, so I need someone there to satisfy her curiosity. She is a pit bull that won't take no for an answer, and so I have to resort to this...Long story that will make more sense when I hear from you.
Actor should: be or at least look 55 or older- I am 36 and be Hispanic, or part-Asian- I am 1/4 Korean but look Hispanic 3. if you do not look old but are Hispanic or part-Asian, contact me.
Date: January 24, 2008
There will be several people at dinner, including friends, for a total of 5-7 people. I will pay for dinner (probably Ruth's Chris Steakhouse) and drinks as well as a fee for the evening. Should be lots of fun, but need to make sure her curiosity and closure are taken care of.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, come on Joe you could pull it off, this could be your one shot at being the lead actor.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
hardy har har

4:07 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Hey, if Meryl Streep could play an old Jewish rabbi in Angels in America, you could play a 55 year old Asian / Hispanic father.

Think of how much fodder you'd have for the blog after that escapade!!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

pax,
Withno dsrespect to Kenneth McGregor, Meryl Streep had a better acting coach. lol

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us