Freudian Slips: The I in IMDB

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

August 05, 2008

The I in IMDB

After submitting three times to the powerful academy over at the Internet Movie Data Base, I finally received a hardworking credit for my small role in the movie The Happening. Trust me, this is is a big deal for a little actor. You can find me under The Happening or my personal IMDB page located at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2645470/. Oddly, it says that my Starmeter is up 36% since last week. It must be all that fan mail that has yet to arrive.
Alas, I needed some wind into my sail heading into tomorrow. I got invited to an audition to cold read for a role as a police officer in a movie. I have been eating a lot of donuts lately so anything can happen.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hvpycmsaJoe, the Star Meter is in the red and the arrow is pointing down. I am sure your devout readers can send a couple letters to fan mail, and reverse the trend.

9:31 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

O Joe you are being type cast already! a cop again! work toward a speaking part- when they find out how funny you are they will be making comedies just for you

10:37 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
guess i RED that starmeter wrong.

mommanator,
Marx your words. lol

7:11 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Ah, so my work in Hollywood was not in vain.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
Thanks for dropping the thousands of leaflets from that hang glider.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us