Freudian Slips: April Showers May Bring Flowers

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

April 15, 2007

April Showers May Bring Flowers

The Nor'Easter traveling across the United States has inundated the area with torrential rain. The creek running through my backyard is swamped but not as bad as this lakeside McDonalds.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

I was driving down rt22 last night and had so many detours I almost gave up on my quest. I think a boat would have been a better choice that night.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

honk,
or a cruise ship we both can enjoy. lol.

12:16 PM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Hey JT is this realy in your neighborhood? I am in MD we got alot of RAIN BUT NOT THAT MUCH.
Is that where they grow the fish for the fish sandwiches!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
no, not my neighborhood. we are too provincial to allow a McDonalds in town, even underwater.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us