Freudian Slips: Give me a Brake

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 14, 2006

Give me a Brake

- Even without the signage, humanity dictates to yield to a hunched forward old fogie with a cane being held upright by his wife.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What next, signs for people on oxygen? Oh, please! Give me a breath of fresh air!!!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Et,
Thanks for throwing me a line.

8:34 PM  
Blogger CS said...

I think this sign is actualy depicting a wife who is trying to shove her old husband off balance, and warning you to watch out for treacherous old people.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with maidink, the Grim Reaper has definitely lost his/her way. Judging by the silhouettes, I think maybe the "Shadow" knows!

Yet! I think csl has the best idea for getting rid of "too old to" partners.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

csl, maidink, et,
How did I attract such a cynical readership?

8:16 PM  
Blogger CS said...

Admit it, Joe, you like having such a cynical readership. It's more fun.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Csl,
Who am I fooling, any readership is reinforcing.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us