Freudian Slips: Sharing Fascination

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 10, 2006

Sharing Fascination

While Freudian Slips slept online this week, its author enjoyed incredible sunsets in the gulf of Mexico with his wife. This is a picture from the top deck of the Carnival cruise ship Fascination.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe my best vacations have been on cruises. In January Ed and I are going on a 10 day cruise to the caribbean. Our second day I will celebrate my 60th birthday. I can't wait! I've seen the most beautiful sunsets on the deck of a ship. Sun rise isn't too bad either.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, this is a "great" picture of you.
Note to CM: Night people celebrate the sun setting, while people my age agree that we are damn lucky to see the sun, whether it's rising...or...setting. But, you're catching up fast on appreciating the ups and downs of the sun.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Catherine Mary,
Who needs an itinerary with the sunrises and sunsets on cruises?

Anonymous,
Diane took this picture of my "good" side. lol

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Joe!!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Great photgraph, glad that you both had such a good time. Peace and love!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

E,
Now back to reality.

Zelda,
There was both on the cruise.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is REALLY WEIRD. My first cruise was on the FASCINATION in 1997. It sailed from San Juan and toured the Eastern Caribbean. There was this cool "Indian decor" lounge - I forget the name of it - that had a great rock band in there. I know we're talking almost ten years ago but - WOW!!

Steph

8:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Steph,
They still have that rock bar. it is decorated with elephants at the bar. my favorite bar was the piano bar, they had everything in the place floor to ceiling piano keys. Mind you, there were a few players in there as well.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us