Freudian Slips: A Life in Ruins

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 10, 2006

A Life in Ruins

Beyond expectations, this was the most breathaking sightseeing I have ever experienced. The Mayan Ruins of Tulum, Mexico are ranked in the second set of Seven Wonders of the World. The smile on my face does not reflect my contained anxiety. This anaphylactic risked this remote jungle location to get to this spot along the sixty foot cliff overlooking the sea. My wife had to sweet talk me into going on this excursion but I am so glad she made inroads. As only the irony of Freudian Slips could undescore, I would have hated for my life to end in ruins.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I know exactly what you're talking about. I was there in 2004 and it is amazing.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

Tulum is one of my very favorite places. Isn't the beach spectacular?

I have a photo of a shark swimming just off of the shoreline at Tulum, taken from the cliff just behind the temple.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Catherine Mary,
Thanks for sharing...Tulum.

Merci,
That must be some picture.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us