Freudian Slips: Belly of the Beast

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

November 23, 2006

Belly of the Beast

-amateur chef Joe Tornatore has his hands full this Thanksgiving.
After I plunged my hand into the cavernous belly of the 38 pound beast, I didn't know whether I would be able to find my way out. If I say I was up to my elbows, my armpit would feel slighted. Rumor has spread amongst family members that inside the fresh killed turkey I found a liver still beating, an equine resembling neck bone, and a dented Florida license plate with no sign of its rightful owner.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

I won't even tell you what it looks like you're doing there!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Karl,
A chef has to do what a chef has to do. lol. Happy Thanksgiving!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen such a big turkey. ;-)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Did you find Jimmy Hoffa?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

jessica,
me or the bird? lol

Pax,
The breast meat tasted like wet cement and I found a wallet with a diner receipt.

10:14 AM  
Blogger amycita said...

Totally unrelated comment--well, related, just not to current post. I wanted to see all the details of the original Freudian slip, but zooming in only made it blurry, unfortunately. When I get around to it, I'll post a photo of a recent halloween costume of mine which was, (drum roll), a Freudian Slip! Can't, help it; was a psych major. In case you were wondering, I saw your blog due to your comment on my sisters trace of her hubby on Leingirlz. BTW, I thought his head looked like he had Vanilla Ice hair.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the wallet have the initials of JB on it??? (Jerry Blavatt)"The Geeter with the Heater"

If you remember, certain people seemed to disappear soon after dining with him!!!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Amycita,
you and I are like dueling psyche majors. would love to see a picture of that outift for research purposes. lol.

Anonymoous,
First I am hearing of that rumor.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All jokes aside my love that was the best Thanksgiving ever, thank you, Di

9:51 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Diane,
You keep talking like that and I am going to invite you back next Thanksgiving.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us