Freudian Slips: Tis the Season

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

December 18, 2005

Tis the Season

- tis the season in 2005
Our family room is the signature of the first floor of our home. It is a spacious living area with 25 feet seperating ceiling from floor. The room is not without its decorating challenges. For instance. finding the right artificial tree that doesn't look pygmy and lost in the room took years. For pennies from heaven, this artificial beauty fell into our lap this past summer. The tree stretches 11 feet from the top ornament to base. I needed a few minutes of agility on a sturdy ladder just to lasso the lights around the treetop. The results were breathtaking. I gradually regained my breath, however, to enjoy the tree's splendor.
Regular readers will remember the unusual circumstances of how this tree wound up in our home. Curious newbies are welcome to archive the story called Plain View Can be a Two Way Mirror here.
Happy holidays everyone!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Xmas tree! Almost makes me want to put mine up. I said almost!......The last time my tree was put up, it wasn't taken down untill March. Love yours, though!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

A thing of beauty is a joy to behold.....

7:41 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

zelda,
every time my mom sees a photo of Antonio Banderas, that is exactly what she says.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
i barely got mine up. Double dittos for your lawn furniture getting up in the attic by Thanksgiving.

8:16 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I have had a real tree once in my life and never again. I have used a faux tree since I was a kid. And Mine always look just as real....just minus the mess and the watering lol

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us