Freudian Slips: A Crafty Guy With No Overhead

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 18, 2005

A Crafty Guy With No Overhead

This is a picture of me selling sports memorabilia curbside at a craft show in Pitman, New Jersey today. The snapshot does not represent an accurate account of the commerce. I swear I attracted customers and left with money in my pocket. The weather proved to be quite humid though making it hard to cope without a copa cabana. Although I appeared as a blip in a Hooverville, marketing 101 prognosticates that too much overhead dooms business.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog caught my eye as I was surfing today. I have a web site that you might want to check out. It is related to day training trading forex and mini forex trading. If you would like some more information about the power of mini forex trading, visit day training trading forex for some interesting and profitable tips.

9:49 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

But did you sing Copacabana?...

5:42 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

livewire,
not on a good day with a fistful of fifties.

8:14 PM  
Blogger honkeie said...

Any OJ stuff ;-)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, please get rid of those anonymous sellers, pretending to be ommenters. Calling them sleaze bags would be insulting all of the sleaze bags in the world, so I can't do that! What to call them.......what to call them...ah......let me think! How about, money hungry, low down, jerky-jerks of the worst kind.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honkeje 2, Joe sells fresh or frozen OJ and he handles them with kid gloves.

6:56 PM  
Blogger E said...

LOVE your blog.

Are you related, however distantly, to Giuseppe, director of Cinema Paradiso?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

E,
we may be all related distantly. Our family takes huge credit for anyone famous but I really don't know. I am related to the US actor and director Joe Tornatore. if you Google the name you will find us. thanks for visiting.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

A great picture of a very clever man. Glad to know you came away with some money and satisfaction!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

ET,
Now we know where Joe gets his unique wit.
Joe,
Always look forward to reading about your view of the world.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

hag,
an aerial view would have exposed my baldness.

zelda,
there will be no wittling away at my wit on my writ.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us