Freudian Slips: Twist on a List

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

July 19, 2005

Twist on a List

Five major things I detest about the world:
1. acts of war for political reasons or religious persecution
2. bureaucracy in any form
3. blatant prejudice
4. parents surviving their children
5. lack of ambition in the gifted and talented
Five idiosyncrasies that I do not like:
1. tasting adhesive from the stickers on fresh fruit
2. witnessing a person litterering in the proximity of a trash receptacle
3. hearing nails drag across a chalk board
4. feeling sand between my toes
5. hearing an alarm clock in the morning

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your five idiosyncrasies and for me there are so many others that I sometimes understand very well Asperger people! chi

2:26 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Chi,
So right. You put the cheese on that asperburger.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that rules out a visit from you to Hurricane Alley here in Florida!

Mike

2:50 PM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Nails on a chalkboard...ugh....

3:34 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

hmmm! i never thought of the fruit stickers in quite that way, but you're right! right up there with chalkboard nails.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Mike,
As long as we steer clear of the beach volleyball and stick to tennis, I'll be okay. When is the invite in 2006?

Pax,
I used to have a teacher that did this for fun. I nearly went out of my mind when I heard her do that.

Jr,
I always find the sticky situations.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

It is inherent in my family to dissaprove of indolence. What I had to decide for myself was to question partisan politics. I don't know which I detest more, wars in the name of religion or blantant predjuice? Can someone explain why they send spaceships to blow up comets, visit new galaxies, etc. when there are poeople her that need food, shelter and health care? That's five for me! Nothing funny about ant of this stuff.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Zelda,
The answer is the supreme arrogance of man.

9:59 AM  
Blogger honkeie said...

I have one,
Finding toe nail clippings in your bed, that are not your.
And let us not forget the worst thing that has ever graced mans world----cell phones!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us